Friday, November 4, 2011

Would I Be a Bad Mommy If...........??



     That's a whole lotta candy, right?  And that's just a very small portion of the treasure trove belonging to one of my little monsters.  This particular child has them organized into piles on the fireplace.  It's really a bit too tempting for me every time I walk through the living room.  I mean really!?  Piles of M&M's, piles of Tootsie Rolls (assorted flavors of course!), piles of chocolate bars, and so on.  There is one pile I can easily resist, which consists of little rubber lizards and bouncy balls, you know......things of that nature!

Photo by TJoy71


     So I ask you, does it make me a bad mommy to eat the good stuff?  There's also the thought that I can just let them gorge themselves tonight.  It is Friday after all.  I suppose I could also casually throw a little away here and there.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a candy hater.  Oh no, I'm a lover!  I looOOoove me some candy!!  But really, the tempation is just too much.  I feel like one of my own children at the check out line of the grocery store.  Can I have it?  Please?  Puhleeezzzeeee?????  I'll never ask again, I promise!!

     Are you eating your kids candy?  Have you ever "sold" your candy to local dentists?  My kids are on to that.  One dentist is selling it for $5 a pound.  We've got a total of just over 12 pounds.  Do you know how much MORE candy you can buy with $60?  My boys do!  Alright, that's it!  I'm saving the lives of my children and their teeth!  I'm eating it!!  Over and out dear friends!  Let me just first grab a full body Spanx.  Hmmm......I better grab two! 

     Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So funny!!! I eat my child's candy as well. I hide it from her and I eat it. Not because I don't want her to have any, I just don't want her to eat all at once :)
    Stumbled upon your blog through blog frog. I am now your newest follower. Hope you check out my blog and follow back.
    MiaB from www.heart2heart-miab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete